Coffee Hour Rotation Schedule & Task List
If you are unable to attend church on the Sunday that you have coffee hour, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with someone else on the coffee hour list to take your place. If you cannot find someone to cover for you, please contact Catherine and she will cover for you.
1. Set up coffee pot in the morning (turn the coffee pot on after the sermon).
2. Bring leftovers home with you.
3. Boxes of loose crackers, cookies, etc. must be brought home with you after coffee hour.
4. Regarding fresh milk, light cream and beverages: If you have not received an email from Catherine specifically requesting these items, please refrain from bringing them.
5. Bring the trash home with you after coffee hour.
6. Be prepared to stay after coffee hour to help clean up.
2023 Coffee Hour Rotation Schedule
May 28: Joukov (Fathers of the 1st Ecumenical Council)
June 4: Arnold (Pentecost) (Arnold switched with Geigle*)
June 11: Geigle (All Saints Sunday)
June 18: D. Bacon (All Saints of America)
June 25: Koulikov
July 2: J. Bacon
July 9: Haddad
July 16: Dubrovsky (Fathers of the first six Ecumenical Councils)
July 23: Williams (Icons of Pochaev & Joy of All Who Sorrow)
July 30: Joukov
August 6: Geigle (Transfiguration of our Lord)
August 13: Arnold (Leavetaking Transfiguration)
August 20: D. Bacon
August 27: Koulikov