Coffee Hour Rotation Schedule & Task List
If you are unable to attend church on the Sunday that you have coffee hour, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with someone else on the coffee hour list to take your place.
1. Set up coffee pot in the morning (turn the coffee pot on after the sermon).
2. Bring leftovers home with you.
3. Boxes of loose crackers, cookies, etc. must be brought home with you after coffee hour.
4. Individually packed snacks may be placed in the plastic bin on the shelf beneath the stainless-steel island in the kitchen.
5. Regarding fresh milk, light cream and beverages: If you have not received an email from Catherine specifically requesting these items, please refrain from bringing them.
6. Bring the trash home with you after coffee hour.
7. Be prepared to stay after coffee hour to help clean up.
2023 Coffee Hour Rotation Schedule
March 5: Dubrovsky
March 12: Williams
March 19: Joukov
March 26: Geigle
April 2: Arnold
April 9: D. Bacon
April 16: Koulikov
April 23: J. Bacon
April 30: Haddad
May 7: Dubrovsky
May 14: Williams
May 21: Joukov
May 28: Geigle
June 4: Arnold
June 11: D. Bacon
June 18: Koulikov
June 25: J. Bacon